- You can only have one BlackWolf Membership Account per person, and you can’t transfer your membership to someone else.
- BlackWolf Member Benefits cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- BlackWolf Member Benefits cannot be redeemed as cash.
- BlackWolf Member Benefits cannot be earned or redeemed based on purchases prior to the program launch in October 2021.
- BlackWolf may specify exclusions and conditions (for example qualifying spend and offer duration) for any BlackWolf Member Benefits and we may change these from time to time, including during the duration of a Member Benefit offer.
- We may also reverse BlackWolf Member Benefits which have been allocated to you if there are any other grounds which we consider, in our reasonable discretion, justify a reversal. For instance, if the BlackWolf Member Benefits were allocated to you by mistake (including by reason of our error) or if you earned them by misusing an offer, or through fraudulent means.
- We reserve the right to monitor your purchase history to ensure that any BlackWolf Member Benefits are accumulated legitimately.
We reserve the right at any time without notice to:
- decline to issue a BlackWolf Membership Account;
- reverse any BlackWolf Member Benefits, including any Rewards dollars or Rewards points credited to an account;
- terminate your BlackWolf Member Account; or terminate the BlackWolf Member program.
Grounds for doing any of the above include if you (or someone using your BlackWolf Members account details):
- abuse, misuse or attempt to abuse or misuse your membership or any offers provided by the BlackWolf Membership Program;
- do anything that is contrary to these T&Cs;
- fraudulently accumulate BlackWolf Reward points or other BlackWolf Benefits;
- become bankrupt or die; or